FRIDA – Ideally cut Altbau-apartment in the heart of Charlottenburg!
Hidden in a very nice and tidy rear building, this ideally cut Altbau apartment is a dream for lovers!
The apartment has two spacious rooms and a south-west facing balcony which allows so much natural light into the apartment. Everything in the apartment is very convenient. You have plenty of decorative and well thought-out storage space on every wall. As soon as you enter the apartment, you know that this is a very special home. The area is very elegant and quiet, just a hidden jewel street in West Berlin.
- Smoothly plastered walls and painted in wonderful colors
- Kitchen with EBK and a bar table
- Balcony available with a view of the inner courtyard
- Intelligently built storage space in the entrance area
- Bathroom with bathtub and skylight window to the kitchen
- Very practical apartment with elegantly built shelves on the walls
- Spacious rooms and high ceilings
- Stucco decoration on the ceiling
- Basement available
- Only 2 apartments per floor
Ideally located in the heart of Charlottenburg is this quiet, yet very central Altbau – apartment. In one direction, within walking distance, is Charlottenburg Palace with it’s beautiful garden, as well as the well-known Lietzensee, which invites you to go for walks in the fresh air.
The apartment is located in a very trendy area in a good part of Charlottenburg with well-preserved old buildings and a pleasant clientele of neighbours.
The famous shopping mile Wilmersdorferstraße is right next to it. You will find all kinds of supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, pharmacies and shops for daily needs in your surrounding.
In less than 5 minutes you’ll can reach the nearest public transport U Bismarckstraße (U2, U7) and the bus lines N7 and N10.
The S-Bahn Charlottenburg is also very close by and within walking distance.
Bathroom with tub